CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Ako'y may Alaga ( I Have a Pet)



Ako'y may alaga
Asong mataba
Buntot ay mahaba
Makinis ang mukha
Mahal nya ko
Mahal kodin sya
Kaya kaming dalawa
Laging magkasama


This is our dog Buddy. Of what breed? I was told Corgie Welsh, but it looks like a Terrier to me. Anyway, he's a sweet 4 year old dog. He was given away by the previous owner because her children developed an alergy to the dog.


He likes his squeeky bony bone toy. He has developed a way of tossing it away and running after it. He likes Mommy's food too!! I know he shouldn't be eating anything except dog food, but he would beg and beg and beg. He barks alot though and Kuya is particularly annoyed by his non-stop barking at other dogs. He is very good with cats... he seemed to adore them. I should post some pics of him with my aunts cat sometime. Ching (daughter) tries to teach him some tricks but he just wants the treat.


Some dog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Very Cute Dog! <( ^ . ^ )>
~Luisa

Anonymous said...

Cute Dog <( ^ . ^ )>
~Luisa