CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2007


To my son, remember this always....


You will achieve your grand dream, a day at a time, so set goals for each day - - - not long and difficult projects, but chores that will take you, step by step, toward your rainbow. Write them down, if you must, but limit your list so that you won't have to drag today's undone matters into tomorrow. Remember that you cannot build your pyramid in twenty-four hours. Be patient. Never allow your day to become so cluttered that you neglect your most important goal - - - to do the best you can, enjoy this day, and rest satisfied with what you have accomplished.

Og Mandino...

2 comments:

SeƱor Enrique said...

Great words of wisdom! Something worthwhile to keep in mind.

Thought the photograph was a cover for a CD. I was about to ask who the artist was :) I like it :)

EM said...

Thanks Senior E. I'm glad you like it. It's nowhere near your photographs.

As for the wisdom... Og Mandino never fails. And thanks to you for showing me the ways to these wisdom. I can now share them with my children.