CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

First Fall of Snow

I remember my first time to see snow flakes falling from the sky. It started with a few, one here and there. Then as if the sky has ripped a pillow sack full of fine white feathers, they were everywhere and they were not like the raindrops that just fall straight but they seemed to be dancing around before they touch the ground. It was magical. A scene that I've only seen in pictures now so real and I'm in the middle of it. That first time, I felt like running outside outstretching my hands to the sky and have all my senses filled with all the sensations. I could've but I was at work and all I was able to do was stare at the window with a smile on my face.
After five years, I am still mesmerized by the snow. The only thing that wore out is my urge to go out. I have come into conclusion that such beauty could only be enjoyed more by being inside beside the window with a warm capuccino in hand. The picture was taken through my window at work. :) This is the first snow fall this season. It's not that heavy but it prompted alot of people to buy new coats and boots. I should know coz I did. When I got off from work, I passed by the mall to buy my daughter some snow boots.
I guess this means we're having a white Christmas. :)

0 comments: