CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fruits Basket --- Manga? Anime? hold on...slowly..




If my son is head over heals on his PSP... my daughter is totally crazy over Fruits Basket. It's a series of Manga Books about .... hmmm...

This is totally embarassing. Just as I can't understand my son's games...my daughters book seemed to be just as mind boggling. What I am sure is that the book looks like comics and it costs $12.00 each. She can finish 3 books in a day and that she would spend the next two weeks pleeding for me to buy her more. She would spend endless time in u-tube watching the anime and yesterday she showed me the above movie. It was entertaining I must say. Then she said it's a spoof of the real one. Huh? it's not the real story? She said the one with the lady's voice is actually a guy. Huh? again?? ...

Teenager craze is driving me weird....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is expected that adults will be a bit clueless about some teenage stuff.

Back when we were teenagers ourselves, we were crazy about the Bagets, New Wave, Duran Duran. Space Invaders, Game and Watch... Those were the days...

EM said...

So true Juleste! i am just happy knowing they are having fun.