CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Super Smash ...what??

I can't really understand this game. I guess my son was beaten by the computer... how? why? which one was my son again? He was playing alone and watching the screen makes me dizzy already. Earlier in the day, his friends were here and four of them were playing at the same time. The screen was a complete blurr to me..... how can they enjoy it?

The game should have a warning and it should go like this.... "not for moms with heart conditions or are violence intolerant".

2 comments:

escape said...

hahaha... it takes a youthful mind to understand it. new generation it is.

EM said...

hi the dong!

I guess! the generation gap is to far apart ... but I do enjoy watching them having fun.

thanks for visiting.