CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Free!!! :) Oh! the taste of liberty!



Finally! I'm free from studying, free from listening for hours, reading textbooks and from impromtu reports. At least for some time until I get the next subject. To top it all ( just like a cherry on top of an ice cream...yummy), I am now on vacation for one week. Yup! The no working hard to the bones, no overtimes, no pressure from the boss who wants everything shipped no matter what kind of vacation. For a brief momment, I can do what I love to do (if I'm only rich, I could do this everyday for the rest of my life). I am looking for days of sleep ins, long walks, good books, cooking my heart out, movies and blogging.


Well, ideally every vacation should be that way. But in between those relaxing activities are chores that are waiting for my attention. Like getting ready for back to school for the kids fixing and redecorating the house. I will choose not to think about these and focus on the more interesting part of the vacation. ... relaxing and detoxing of the mind, the body and the soul. How? i dunno yet... no need to be organized...let each day plan itself as it comes.


I have so many things to post about. There's this Filipino Making Waves Festival at Ontario Place that we saw last August 17, the Chinese Lantern Festival which is absolutely awesome! One sample is the picture above. It's actually a lantern shaped as the Liberty monument. Plus many more.


Can't wait!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your vacation, em!! you deserve it. have fun each day and let every moment bring memories to your heart :)